Do you know anyone who’s in a funk? Maybe a teammate can’t figure out how to master their swing. Maybe it’s your son or daughter that is struggling to get in front of the ball when fielding. Could it possibly be that the first person you thought of was yourself, for a fielding or hitting skill you need work on?
If anyone comes to mind, ask your questions! We want to be able to help players get out of their “fundamentals funk” by offering feedback from former MLB pros like Delino DeShields because getting back to the basics will help players fix complex problems.
What you need to do to participate:
- Take a video or picture of you or someone you know performing a skill that needs help.
- Upload the photo to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag us in it!
- Tag @theprocuffs on Facebook and Instagram
- Tag @TheProCuffs on Twitter
- Share the skill you or your friend is trying to master, and ask any questions you may have on how to fix it!
- Delino DeShields, or another expert will respond as soon as possible with advice on your form and fundamentals to work on!
Be sure to spread the word! It’s not often you’ll get the opportunity to gain insight from a baseball (or softball) pro and go from zero to hero! Ask Delino online, or contact us for more information!